Monday, September 18, 2006

Birthdays and therapy

September is an awful month in Carriveau-land. I'm stressed out with a hundred classes to teach to college students who "already know EVERYTHING," and nearly every member of the family has either a birthday or an anniversary (Xander, Ryan, Jason, Kelly and BOTH of our parents!) Today is Jason's 29th. Which he's fine with because he still has a year before he's 30 (and I do not). So happy birthday to my evil little husband =)

In other news, I had my second physical therapy appointment for my post-bunion removal healing and I'm doing really very well at, literally, getting back on my feet again. Which makes me very happy. With any luck I'll have to go again late next week and then I'll be done. I probably won't be back in my cute shoes but I know that day will come. After all, it's therapy not magic. =0

1 comment:

Jennette, Jen, Nette, Jenne, J said...

Keep up the therapy! You'll be in cute shoes by the next girl's weekend.

Oh - and happy birthday to everyone!!