Thursday, January 04, 2007

Survived Day 1...

So I have survived my first day as a 30 year old. Which according to all of the youngsters I'm related to is an amazing feat.

In general though I'm surprised at how I am where I wanted to be at 30. I have a job I love and the husband and family I've always wanted. I had the two kids I wanted before 30, I own a home, a car, and have a all around good life. Great friends, loving family. I guess the big issue I have now is that all my major goals were ear-marked to that age (30). I guess I need to start planning for the next decade.

So, where do I want to be at 40? I better start planning. I have less than 10 years to figure it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, and congratulations on loving your life. There's nothing better.

Kirstin said...

Happy birthday and yay! It's so nice to be able to say "we have a pretty good life" and mean it, isn't it!

Jennette, Jen, Nette, Jenne, J said...

Happy Birthday! Hard to believe that I'll be blogging the same next month.

Let's rewind to the days of sleeping until 11 and watching "Cutting Edge" over and over again. Ok, well I'd take the 11am thing.

Here's to loving life!