Saturday, February 03, 2007

Anniversary Night

Well after 5 years Jason is still capable of surprising me. He arranged for his sister to come watch the boys and took me out for a nice dinner at Outback. He had a steak and I had the salmon which was excellent. Then he told me we had one other stop to make before we went home. Turns out it was the mall to look at steins (or so he said). When we got to the corner with Kay Jewelers he said, "ok go pick out your mother's ring."
For those of you who know Jason well, this is the 2nd piece of jewelry that I've gotten from him that wasn't related to our wedding. So I was very surprised. I'm still totally floored. So in about 2 weeks I'll have the lovely family ring I've been looking forward to since we had Ryker.

All in all a wonderful anniversary. (And Jason was pretty smug about surprising me too.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Jason for being smart and thoughtful, and hooray for you for getting to enjoy it!

Jennette, Jen, Nette, Jenne, J said...

Way to go Jason! And congrats on 5 years!