Friday, February 09, 2007

Well, I can still see

So far, so good. I can see fairly well considering I just had my LASIK surgery less than 24 hours ago. The computer screen is a little fuzzy but over all I can see. Without my glasses. That hasn't happened since I was 7.
So I'm pretty excited.
For my appointment this morning the doctor thought that I was doing very well. The little flap thingy they made is still in place and my vision should get clearer as the swellling goes down.
The results in my opinion are nothing short of amazing. What miracles we have available to us today! The surgery itself was nothing short of terrifying (not because of pain just because you have that startle response when stuff is by your eye). But definitely worth it.
I can't wait to see how things look tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!