Friday, August 17, 2007

And the race is on

The semester begins next week. I spent this entire week in meetings. I'm spending half of next week in meetings. I'm looking forward to the second week of class when I start doing library instruction and settling into the rhythm of the students being back.
There's been a lot of change at work. Mostly good but it still requires planning and adjustments and well, frankly, work.

On the homefront, the kiddos are growing like weeds. Xander is trying to decide what kind of birthday cake he wants. It keeps changing but he comes up with cute combinations. Superman-Batman, Herbie, Herbie with Superman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, TMNT with Superman. We'll see what we land on September 8 when I need to make the cake. =)

Jason wants to make sure I include that he got an early birthday present (PS3) and that I think the blue-ray dvd is cool.

And now, I'm going to try to not think about the to-do lists at work and enjoy my weekend.

No comments: