Tuesday, August 07, 2007

8 things about me...

Because Heather tagged me and told me to do it. =)
  1. The only way I'm capable of being truly functional is through ingesting large quantities of coffee. If you want me happy too, you better add chocolate.
  2. I have a deep, abiding aversion to housework and a equally deep aversion to living in a pigsty, and that's how my house gets clean.
  3. I made a goal after grad school to only read things I really want to read. I made it to avoid the "scholarly" stuff I overdosed on in school, only to find that I know actually read that stuff because I do want to.
  4. I'm convinced that God makes kids cute so we don't kill our young.
  5. I love the time I spend commuting because it's time spent alone which is tough to get when you're a mom. I find this ironic since I hate to drive and wish I lived closer to work.
  6. I find it very refreshing that after 12 years together, Jason still gives me reasons to smile (even if he can be a royal pain as well, maybe number 4 applies to husbands too?)
  7. I'm a very passionate person. I feel things strongly and I've learned to bite my tongue to stay out of trouble.
  8. A perfect evening would involve a warm bath, good book and glass of wine. Doesn't that sound delightful?

And that's 8. I'll be nice and not tag anyone!

No comments: