Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Thursday and my mind is mush.

This week has been super busy. Mostly because I'm trying to get my plate cleared off for the unexpected three days off in the next two weeks (thanks to Ryker's ears). This is a terrible time of the semester to be gone. It's supposed to be my catch up time from the mad instruction dash at the beginning. Instead I've been swamped with committee work that has to be done before next week (you know when I'm going AWOL for a few days). ARG.

In other news here are my random thoughts for the week:
  • If the DOT is going to re-route 2 exits worth of traffic onto the road that leads to exit 3. Then said road should not have one lane closed during rush hour. DOT = not smart
  • I am convinced that whoever created those elastic pull things (with the buttons) for little boys pants should win a Nobel prize. I love them. They keep Xander's pants up.
  • Toddler clothing is not designed for skinny toddlers. Ryker's clothes need said pull things desperately.
  • Toddlers are clutzes. Ryker had 4 ouch reports from daycare in 2 days.
  • Survivor starts tonight. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

No comments: