Sunday, November 04, 2007

Good Weekend

I had to work today and I still am going to say it was a really good weekend.

I got to go to a neighborhood baby shower yesterday where I believe it was determined that the 4 or 5 of us with little ones should have a Mommy club and leave the little ones with their Daddys. HA!

Today I went into work for an Open House we had at the library. We are now housing a collection for the WI GFWC and it was a huge success. College is happy. The women's club is happy. The library is happy. Ane is happy. Did I mention there were brownies and apple cider?

To top off the great weekend, I got to watch a really funny movie (Evan Almighty) and the kids haven't been awful. (This in itself is amazing). So here's hoping that next week isn't bad. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes to the mom's club!

and cider and brownies sound really good about now...