Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The (Relative) Slow Down

Things are beginning to calm down now. Jason is starting to feel better and is back to work. His body is still readjusting but he's getting there. This is our big push week at work ending with a Friends of the Library meeting on Friday and a used book sale running through the weekend. I'm taking today off to rest because I'm feeling a little run down and the next three days are going to be crazy at work.

We had a lovely Easter. The boys were really excited. Xander is an excellent egg finder. Ryker wasn't interested in finding eggs until he found his basket. When he found it I think half the city could probably hear since he screamed, "BIG QUEEN!" (He got a big "bling, bling, McQueen"). Xander was equally excited but quieter when he found his basket with Voltron in it. He jumped up and down and my eardrums thanked him. We also went for brunch with the Carriveaus and played some spades. All in all a nice day.

All in all the last couple of months have just flown by. It's hard to believe that it's almost April and my lovely niece will be 2. A month later my baby boy will be 3. Where does the time go?

Now I need to make a list and go grocery shopping. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jason had to stay in the hospital and undergo an extra surgery, but glad he's finally feeling better. It took a few weeks for Jon to fully recover and he had the day surgery/laproscopic version.

Hope your book sale goes well! We're doing one during Nat'l Lib Week, and tomorrow I'm working with a Friends volunteer on the signage and a brochure. Guess it's that time of year!