Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Crazyness is my life

So it's been a while.
That's cause I've been crazy busy. We've finished two searches in the last month at work. Now we're getting things up to date for those new people while preparing to say good bye to colleagues we've worked with for 7+ years. I'm excited and sad and terrified about the next year.

In addition, the warmer weather has made the children into crazy little no sleep EVER machines. They don't want to go to bed on time or take naps or slow down or anything. Apparently they both had too much winter as well.

And me, well, I need a vacation. Months of stress about J's health, searches at work and potty training have taken a toll. I can't take a vacation however because I'm weeks behind at work and did I mention I have two new people starting soon. Sigh. "Summer break." Snort.

2 comments:

Anne Marie Leake said...

yes, you sound very busy! Hopefully somewhere in there you could find a quick weekend get-a-way. I know, I know...WHEN!?! I do hope things do calm down a little bit for you and you can relax some.

Anonymous said...

hang in there... hopefully it'll improve for you soon

If not, take a week off anyway and go away for a couple of days!

I'm sort of afraid to ask how potty training is going, but I'm interested (though my little man isn't) -- how are you doing with it, and what techniques are working for your two?